|Posted:||about 1 month ago|
We have partnered with a renowned organisation based CBD/North Melbourne, looking for a Business Insights Analyst.
This Business Insights role will be an integral part to the Analytics team, developing key aspects of the data, transforming the data and communicating outcomes to various teams in the business.
- Working closely with data experts to effectively process the data
- Supplying key support and advice to help validate hypotheses presented by various Leads
- Presenting data in a clear format for non-technical people to access and review
- Build dashboards and models
- Producing actionable insights, supporting various stakeholders
- Working in a highly agile environment
- Identifying opportunities and issues to overall improve quality of data
You will need:
- Experience working with large data-sets
- Data Visualisation experience - Power BI
- Stakeholder management skills
- SQL - to extract, cleanse, merge, process and transform the data
This is a permanent role, where you will have access to training, development, brand new technologies, incredible company benefits and a progression opportunity. They value their employees, nurture a highly agile, modern and relaxed style of working where they value a healthy work life balance. Benefits are highly attractive also, contact Suzanne if you'd like to learn more.
If this sounds like the ideal next step for you, then please APPLY or contact Suzanne Howe on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.