|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently working with a well-known organisation in the education sector in search for a hands-on Finance Manager/Business Manager. The position is based in Melbourne and has been created through a recent transformation project designed to better empower education focused business units. The primary areas of focus will be on the stakeholder’s financial responsibilities, compliance requirements and strategic planning for the future
The key responsibilities will include;
- Review working capital/cash flow forecasts prepared by shared services
- Prepare annual budget and manage cash flow.
- Monthly analysis of budget to actual and actioning any remedies.
- Review of Annual Financial Statements
- Coordinate and develop strategic planning for finance and stakeholders
- Board financial presentations regarding current financials and future proposals
- Develop and monitor approved capital budgets, as well as managing capital projects
- Assist with supplier contract negotiations
- Liaise with shared services to manage delivery time-frames
You will have a background in a complex education, government, public sector or not-for-profit organisation - and experience in practice in Business Services or Audit would be beneficial. Proven experience in mentoring others is a must (both with financial and non-financial backgrounds), as is experience with large ERP systems Technology One would be beneficial. You will also:
- Be fully CA/CPA Qualified
- Have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Have a full Victorian drivers license and your own vehicle (for visits to stakeholder sites nearby).
What’s on offer for you?
- The opportunity to work on a flexible basis.
- The chance to work for a highly reputable business.
- Extensive stakeholder management and operational improvement projects.
- Multiple progression opportunities.
If this sounds like the ideal position for you then please contact Daniel Ball on email@example.com or simply apply through this advert.