|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$140,000 - $180,000|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
This leading financial services company based in the heart of Sydney CBD are currently looking for a highly motivated business facing PM with proven external client facing experience to come on board to join their highly collaborative, motivated and dedicated team. In this role you play a pivotal part working on a large program of work across mobile and digital. You will gain exposure working with senior level stakeholders on a variety of different projects. You will enjoy working in AGILE environments in a fast-paced position.
Essential Skills / Background
- Gathering information from various sources within the business and externally and analysing this information. A challenge is to negotiate with stakeholders to obtain the information required to support the achievement of deliverables.
- Clearly defining the problem/business need, scope and requirements to stakeholders and obtaining endorsement. This is necessary in order to produce the optimum results in the most innovative, cost efficient and workable manner.
- Experience managing Business Analyst/s – reviewing the business requirements, business cases & requirements developed by the Business Analyst to make sure inline with the project stage/s and will produce optimum outcomes
- Ensuring that all critical business functions that may be impacted by the development of the project are identified and managed.
- Building and maintaining sound relationships with key stakeholders both within Finance, across the other companies business units, as well as external stakeholders by executing an effective consultation process.
- Responsible for consistent application of all standard project management methodology processes, tools, and documentation throughout the project lifecycle as aligned to the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK). Understands service offerings so that they can identify and articulate new business opportunities and provide sales support.
- Drives all aspects of project management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across the organization and ensuring the following:
- Changes that affect scope, schedule and resources are identified, managed and controlled with an integrated and cohesive plan.
- Scope is defined, approved, managed, controlled; ensuring completed deliverables are accepted by the customer.
- Schedule is developed and managed to on-time delivery.
- Costs are estimated and managed to deliver project within customer approved budget, while preserving profit margins.
- Resources are assigned and managed effectively and efficiently.
- Risks and issues are proactively identified and managed.
- Business Focused Project Management background
- Experience working on External Client facing projects (mandatory)
- Background working on Digital and Mobile projects
- Worked in AGILE Frameworks
- Proven background in Stakeholder management and working with Change team
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.