|Salary:||Up to $115k Package|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Gym membership benefits
- Dress down Friday
- Social Committee Modern Facilities
- Competitive salary - Up to $115k package
- Own portfolio of clients – Mix of industries
- Study support- University & CA
- Career development opportunities
- Regular Internal & external training
- Reward and Recognition programs
- Work life balance - encouraged through the social committee, monthly drinks, team building activities, sport teams, EOFY party & Christmas party
This is a 9 Partner Mid-tier firm located in Sydney CBD. They have an energetic, social and high achieving culture. Most of their staff are involved in the social committee who take part in events such as; Melbourne Cup, Sports competitions and team building activities. They have a diverse client base working with small- medium privately-owned clients with complex financial needs and some ASX listed companies across a wide range of industries such as Medical, Telecommunications and Logistics.
An exciting opportunity for growth and development has arisen for a Business Services Supervisor/ Assistant Manager. If you’re looking for a supportive team who will help you grow and develop and will still offer a great work life balance, then look no further.
This CBD located firm renowned for offering great personal and professional development and supporting a good work life balance are recruiting for their growing team.
In your role as a Supervisor/Assistant Manager you will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Managing your own portfolio of clients up to $500,000
- Supervising a team of 3 - review of WIP, ensuring adherence to budgets, provision of personal and professional development mentoring and training
- Meeting with clients, monitoring and maintaining client relationships, conducting initial client interviews, assisting with any additional queries
- 70% Advisory work
- Business Advisory projects
Reporting directly to the Manager and Partner, you will assist in managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders and finding appropriate solutions for client needs.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4 + years’ experience in professional practice within Australia
- Completed or currently undertaking your CA qualification
- Experience working to a budget and meeting productivity targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple jobs and work to competing deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work as part of a team
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on the link attached to this advert. If you have any questions or if you would like to discuss what opportunities are available to you then please call 0296415107.