|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
This AFR TOP 100 Accounting Practice based in the heart of Sydney CBD are seeking a Business Services Supervisor/ Manager to join their team. They are a 5 Partner firm who offer multiple services including; Business Services, Auditing, Outsourced CFO Services, Resident Director Services, Restructuring, Merges & Acquisitions, Business Valuation & Due diligence.
They work with clients from a range of industries including: Construction, Insurance, Professional Services, and Medical. 50% of their client base are in the medical field, their average client is around $200m in turnover and their largest client has up to $500m in turnover.
Responsible for the management and administration of a portfolio of clients
Providing Leadership, support and resources to team members that work on your client jobs
Attending Management meeting and conferences suggesting ways to improve the clients and/or the businesses process
- CA/ CPA Qualified or nearly qualified
- 4+ years experience in a Business Services role in an Australian firm.
- Ability to meet monthly billing targets
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Confident in a client facing role
- Experience using cloud based platforms is desirable
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to samantha@Charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert