|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Business Services Intermediate
- AFR Top 50 Accounting Firm
- A buddy to help you learn the ropes
- Complete fee payment for all CA modules
As an Intermediate Accountant, you will be working for one of the most established and respected organisations who's reputation is built on attracting, training and retaining the best accountants in the market. Due to 10% growth last financial year, they’re now searching for a new generation of talent who are motivated to help drive growth and innovation for their business.
They are a 10 + partner firm offering an opportunity to kickstart your career with a hands on role with high level of client interaction reporting into their Senior Management and team of Directors. Their number one priority and focus is the development of their employees careers and they offer top of the range internal and external training programmes to ensure your career is up to speed in the best possible working environment.
- Industry leading training and development programme
- A career with a leading advisory and accountancy firm where you are encouraged to grow and develop
- CA support including payments of modules upon completion, study leave, training and mentoring
- Unique office space – fantastic views of Sydney
They have a professional and friendly culture and are a flexible firm that provides support and mentoring with access to all levels of staff.
- Social Club – employees can elect to join the firm social club which organises a variety of events throughout the year – City to Surf, Tough Mudder, regular ‘Bake Offs’
- Casual Fridays - employees are able to wear smart-casual dress on Fridays provided they do not have any client facing meetings where it would be expected otherwise.
- Ongoing events - throughout the year team members are involved with a number of additional social events such as team bonding days, celebrations, excursions and regular firm drinks.
- Currently studying/about to commence CA program
- 2 years’ + experience in a Chartered Accounting firm
- An undergraduate degree in Accounting (minimum credit average)
How to Apply
Click APPLY or contact Zoe Jennings on email@example.com for a confidential discussion