|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 days ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with a 12-partner firm in the CBD to secure them a Business Services Manager who can go on to become one of the firm’s partners in the mid-tier.
They have a national presence with over 100 staff and an envious clientele; including ASX listed and international companies with a local presence.
They are well known for their commitment to training and ongoing development of their staff through regular internal training and they also providing external training on a quarterly basis.
The role of Business Services Manager will see you take control of a fee portfolio in the region of $600k, see you acting as the face of the firm to these companies and you will also be a mentor and subject matter expert to several accountants and intermediates who will be reporting into you.
Longer term, you will be expected to have the ability and ambition to become a partner within the firm, grow your fee portfolio and become a regular contributor to the business development activities of the firm.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Delegating work and assigning tasks to accountants and intermediates
- Running a portfolio of clients while also looking to cross sell the firms other services
- Tax Returns for Companies, Trusts, Partnerships and Charities
- Financial Statements preparation, BAS and IAS
- Attend networking events and work with the marketing team to put other functions the firm’s clients
Skills and experience
- CA or CPA qualified
- 7+ years’ experience working within business services or tax within Australian accounting firms
- Excellent with clients; so high level written, and verbal communication is a must
- Previous experience of directly managing or supervising others
The firm are proud of the culture they have created over the past few years and are looking for someone to contribute to this as much as they would to on the client side. They promote a flexible working environment, have regular social events, charity days the ability to purchase additional annual leave.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert