|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
Business Services Manager
- Up to $120k inc Super
- Clear and fast Career progression
- Highly modern working environment and generous benefits package
About the Company
A multi award winning Top 100 firm who are based south of the brown snake are looking for an awesome Business Services Manager to join their growing team. This is a newly created role through growth, and they are looking for someone who can kick on and become a Director of the firm in the future.
Yes, they are an accounting firm who offer advisory and compliance services to their clients, but what else are they known for?
They’ve won multiple awards at the corporate and staff level.
They live their values on a day-to-day basis and reward high performance through monthly and quarterly incentives (eat at Brisbane’s best restaurants and attend awesome team events).
They also give back to the community; regular charity days and a conscious effort to reduce their carbon footprint and operate ethically.
Sound like a business you would want to work for? Me too.
About the Role
- Manage a team of 5 and build this out further through recruitment activities
- Own a portfolio of clients in excess of $900k in value
- Train, mentor and develop junior and intermediate accountants
- Provide sound Tax compliance, planning and financial advice to your clients
- Manage workflow, budgets, and deadline management across the year
- Get involved in business development and firm wide marketing initiatives
Skills & Experience
- CA or CPA Qualified
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years’ experience within the accounting profession
- Proven experience in managing and developing people
- Value culture and a high standard of service
- Collaborative working environment
- Open-plan office
- Activity and flexible working as standard
- Regular charity days, including Biggest Morning Tea, Jeans for Genes and Red Nose Day
- A work environment which rewards quality work, not time in chair
- Work from home
- Corporate gym pass
- Purchase additional annual leave
- Parental leave
- Annual flu jab and health check-up