|Posted:||about 1 year ago|
About The Firm
A well established AFR TOP 100 firm with a growth rate of more than 20% year on year. Winners of multiple industry awards and reputable in the industry for their value ad services. The firm pride themselves on being at the forefront of technology, using the latest accounting software and being one of the first in the industry to implement services such as vCFO and cloud accounting. Opportunity to buy equity or stay as a salaried Partner.
Duties within this role:
- Generating growth in business services division by building upon a sustainable and profitable portfolio of clients, winning new clients whilst continuing to service existing relationships.
- Looking out for opportunities to broaden a client’s scope of work with the firm
- Direct and develop a strong, experienced and motivated team of professionals
- You will play a fundamental role in both growing the business and working alongside other Partners to reach company goals
- Manage a portfolio of fees
- Allocate, review and manage the work-flow
Skills and personal attributes:
- Must be technically savvy, have a solid understanding of accounting concepts/ legislation, tax structuring and tax planning strategies
- Must be an experienced Director/Partner and have experience managing a team and a client portfolio
- You will be career orientated and client focused
- Either CA, CPA, IPA qualified or a registered tax agent
- Positive, proactive and a result driven team player
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert. For more information about the role or if you would like to have a confidential chat about other opportunities that might be more suitable for you then please send me an email or call 0296415107.