|Posted:||4 months ago|
If you would like to work for a well-established international mid tier firm in the market who will support you through both personal and professional development then look no further.
This firm are renowned for offering exceptional training and supporting a very flexible work life balance. They are a well-established and reputable firm both nationally and globally offering a wide range of services with specialisations in Business Services, Audit, Management Services, Taxation, Superannuation, Corporate Affairs and Financial Planning. Predominantly working with a lot of large international clients in Europe and USA. They have multiple offices in Australia, Sydney being a team of
There are no limits to how quickly you can progress through the firm proven by current leaders of the firm today who started their career as graduates. There are plenty of growth opportunities and the firm pride themselves on nurturing their own.
In your role as a Business Services Senior you will be working closely with Partners and Managers as well as providing guidance to juniors and intermediate accountants.
- You will manage your own portfolio of clients predominantly SMSF’s and large international clients
- You will have the assistance of junior & intermediate staff who you will train, develop and review the work of.
- You will meet with clients, monitoring and maintaining client relationships, conducting initial client interviews, assisting with any additional queries
To be successful in this role you will require at least 1.5 years’ experience within a chartered accounting firm in Australia.
You will have:
- Started your CA/CPA studies
- Good thinking skills and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and presentation skills due to your consistent interaction with large clients
- A strong attention to detail and the ability to meet deadlines
- Experience working with SMSF’s (Desirable but not essential)
- Enjoy the advisory component of your role Strong technical and analytical abilities
- Experience using APS, Xero & MYOB ( Desirable not essential)
The firm are very diverse in culture with over 23 languages spoken in the office. They are a relatively young firm who socialise regularly with sporting events, Friday drinks and holiday retreats. They have core values of being friendly, professional and fun making sure they give back to the community too.
The team are very close knit and honest, through busy season they all pull together to meet deadlines and still keep a good work life balance, most staff leave the office by 5:30pm. The Partners are very understanding offer flexibility on working arrangements.
- Flexible working
- Excellent ongoing Internal/external training CA/CPA support
- Excellent incentives - Holiday Retreats
- Modern environment – Modern offices & up to date with new technology
- Open door policy
- Corporate discounts
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to Samantha@charterhouse.com.au or click on the link attached to this advert. If you would like to discuss the role in more detail or hear more about other opportunities available to you then please email or call 0296415107.