|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$75-90K including super|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Business Services Senior Accountant
This professional services firm are one of the most respected and trusted firms in the market. They only recruit the best of the best and have a pool of experts who are extraordinarily talented in their areas and provide an excellent service to their prestigious clients. They look to bring on like-minded professionals who share their values of inspiring confidence and empowering change for their clients, people and community.
Located in the heart of Sydney CBD this firm have an exciting role available and are looking for a dynamic and bright Senior Accountant.
They are committed to making sure they employ the right technology- work smarter, not harder. Focused on creating a diverse and dynamic environment that embraces and values differences allowing a collaborative workplace where all staff can share experiences and learn from each other. You will be guided by experts to reach your own personal goals, encouraged to reach your potential.
They are proudly consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and for their achievements in LGBT+ workplace inclusion. Their commitment to flexible working and supporting health & wellbeing allows their staff to manage the changing demands of work, personal or family life.
A key component of this professional services firm is their Business Services & Advisory division. Delivering an exceptional service within the Age care, Healthcare, Legal, Oil & Gas, Transport, Mining and Financial Services Industries.
As a Senior Accountant you will
- Manage a portfolio of clients, and maintain strong relationships with clients
- Coach, mentor and train junior staff
- Prepare general purpose and special purpose financial statements
- Identify and escalate future business development opportunities
- More than 50% of your role will be providing advice to clients on general accounting and tax matters
- Experience working in Public Practice at a Senior level
- Relevant qualifications, including CA and/or CPA
- A proven ability to lead and mentor staff
- Highly developed report writing and communication skills
- Sound knowledge of Div7A including identifying where it applies, advising clients on how to manage Division 7A loans and payments and calculating minimum repayments.
- Small business concessions including simplified depreciation, stock recognition, prepayments, FBT exemptions and CGT concessions.
- Experience providing advice on accounting & taxation matters
This opportunity offers a competitive remuneration package and a bundle of staff benefits including:
- Staff development – Further study support & days off, internal promotions
- 6-month reviews and external training courses
- Staff wellbeing- including flexible working options and the option to purchase additional annual leave.
- Social environment – EOFY, monthly lunches, work across teams
- Work with highly intelligent professionals from all walks of life including BIG4 and international experts
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity that will take you on an exciting journey, opening an endless number of doors then use the link provided or forward your resume to email@example.com