|Posted:||3 months ago|
This firm are a global accounting powerhouse who are in the market for a driven Business Services Senior to join their team in the CBD.
- Winner of client choice awards
- In-house training programme and generous postgraduate study support
- A professional, flexible working environment with a friendly culture
In recent years they have become a viable alternative to the Big 4 for many clients and staff alike, offering world class services with a more personal touch. You will be working in a highly modern office alongside some of the best minds in the industry for a firm who pride themselves on their best asset, their people.
You will be given every opportunity to advance your career academically and professionally with a firm who champion flexible working for their employees.
You will be working on your own client base, reporting to but also working closely with the manager and a couple of Partners, managing your own client base whilst also training juniors and intermediates. Duties will include but not be limited to;
- Working with large privately-owned companies, ASX listed, NFP’s and foreign subsidiaries
- Taking charge of juniors/ intermediates ensuring deadlines are met – Outsourcing, delegating, coaching and reviewing work
- Advice to clients on best practice as well as cross selling the firms service offerings
- Addressing technical issues and assisting in the preparation of research papers
- CA Qualified (or equivalent)
- A relevant bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated with a strong attention to detail
- Experience delegating and reviewing work of juniors
To apply for this role please use the link provided or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions or further information please call on 0296415107.