|Posted:||21 days ago|
Boasting a quality client portfolio with a variety of medium to large business clients, this firm has continued to attract strong clientele since its beginnings in the early 1990’s. Renowned for their focus on building relationships through warmth and friendliness, their work culture is dynamic with a focus on quality lifestyle balance.
There are 3 Directors that sit under the CEO and altogether 60 staff in Sydney office with a large offshore team, the offshore function allows the Australian team to be more advisory focused and build meaningful relationships with their client base which is made up of a complete mix from; real estate businesses and overseas business to medical practices and High Net worth family groups up $100million in turnover size.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and proficient Business Services Senior to join their team of charismatic and high calibre professionals.
To be successful, you will ideally be/have:
- 3-5 years’ experience working within Business Services and Tax
- Fully CA or CPA qualified
- A strong work ethic and sense of autonomy
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Focused towards delivering a value-added service
In return, you will be rewarded with:
- A highly competitive salary package
- Fantastic internal training to support your career development and progression throughout the firm
- Great lifestyle balance
- A cohesive team environment
If you are interested in taking a step towards securing your career and ensuring a clear career path with great benefits, please send your resume to email@example.com or contact Sam Fisher on (02) 9641 5107 for more information.