|Posted:||11 months ago|
With 6 Partners and 70 staff across all 5 offices, this CBD office is one of the fastest growing accounting firms within Sydney. They are a well-established and reputable firm who are part of an international affiliation. Reporting directly to the CEO, this is a great opportunity for an experienced business services senior manager that enjoys building strong client relationships and providing high standards of service to a diverse portfolio of clients. Clients range from small $750k turnover businesses with several entities as well as companies up to $100m in turnover. The role will involve you taking care of business development with existing and new clients, business advisory matters, various taxation issues and management of workflow. They specialise in providing services to quality businesses and emphasise personal attention which is reflected in their loyal client relationships and the demands they make of their team.
- Friendly, collaborative work environment
- Performance Bonuses
- Genuine work/life balance
- Rewarding career with advancement opportunities
- Mentorship and personal professional growth
- External training and ongoing internal development to all staff
Skills & Experience
Ideally the successful candidate will have:
- CA/CPA Qualified
- 8+ years' experience in a Chartered Accounting Firm in Australia
- Experience managing a large portfolio of clients
- Possess strong technical abilities, have a solid understanding of accounting concepts/legislation, tax structuring and tax planning strategies
- Be highly organised and be able to manage senior professional staff and prioritise workflows
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please click on the link attached to this advert.