|Posted:||6 months ago|
Business Services Senior
- Progress your career with a Top 25 firm
- International subsidiaries and family groups
- Great Culture with modern technology
This Top 25 firm boasts a globally recognised brand and leads the local market across its core service lines. They offer a fantastic environment to develop your career with extensive training, exposure to complex work, a structured career path and a supportive culture.They are a highly regarded mid-tier firm and the Partners are proactive in rewarding and recognising their staff performance. They have invested heavily in technology and maintain a high performing and efficient office.
The Business Services division have an opportunity for a talented Senior to join the team. Their clients range in size up to $500m across industries including advance technology manufacturers, renewable energy, wholesalers and property funds to name a few.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Prepare complex financial statements and income tax returns
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management accounting reports
- Prepare BAS, FBT and annual tax compliance matters
- Review work papers and supervise junior staff
- Liaise with clients directly
The successful candidate will be:
- Studying towards CA or recently qualified
- 3 - 4 years business services experience.
- A good communicator
- An enthusiastic and positive minded individual
- Committed to providing a quality service
- Have experience working with clients directly
To apply for this exciting opportunity use the link provided or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. I am available on 0296415107 to discuss the role in more detail.