|Posted:||4 months ago|
- AFR Top 100 firm
- Act as a trusted advisor to your portfolio of clients
- $95-100k package + Flexible working
About the company
Charterhouse are partnering with a privately owned chartered accounting firm based in North Sydney that specialises in business advisory and accountancy services for small to medium businesses.
They are a highly reputable AFR TOP 100 firm with 6 Partners and 35 staff in total.
They offer a flexible and rewarding working environment - you are able to work hours that suit you with their flexitime benefits. The firm will also offer you financial bonuses and a personal career path tailored to you with regular check ins and reviews.
- Your comprehensive development plan will include NTAA courses, workshops, seminars, ongoing study support and mentorship.
- Down to earth partners
- Collaborative team who rely on each other for their different expertise and support one another
- Write offs are as a team rather than individual
- Team lunches, EOFY party, Melbourne cup event, team activity building.
The role responsibilities:
- Delivering a mix of taxation, compliance and advisory services to small- medium business entities in the media, IT, hospitality, entertainment, retail, financial services, medical and construction industries.
- Monthly/ Quarterly meetings with clients acting as a “trusted advisor”
- Preparation and complex review of financial statements, income tax returns and Business Activity Statements
- Building relationships and interacting with a broad range of clients to provide tax planning and advice, forecasts, budgeting and cash flow analysis
- Assisting and advising clients in operating Xero and MYOB
- Liaising with clients, ASIC, ABR and the Australian Taxation Office
- Training, mentoring and reviewing the work of juniors
- 5+ Years’ experience within a public practice firm in Australia
- A positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Experience providing a mix of taxation, compliance and advisory services to SME clients
- CA/CPA completion
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant subject
How to apply
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity that will take you on an exciting journey, then use the link provided to apply or forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.