|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 days ago|
Charterhouse are partnering with a Top 4 firm based in North Sydney to find them a future leader of their Business Services division.
The firm has 8 partners and a national presence while also being part of an international network of firms and this network allows top performers to second to a number of overseas offices every year.
You will be working directly in a team of 8 and supervising up to 6 accountants at any one time while the wider business has 100 staff members.
This firm are well known for providing excellent advice to a very loyal client base and promoting their people as their number 1 asset.
You will be working closely with one partner and be a main point of contact for many of their clients, essentially being the face of the firm. As you will be reporting directly to the partner, there is room to progress through to Manager over the next 18 months depending on performance.
As you grow into the role you will gradually manage more and more clients and be expected to get involved in business development activities to ensure the future growth of the firm.
Your main responsibilities will involve but not be limited to:
- Tax returns for Companies, Trusts, Partnerships and Individuals
- IAS and BAS
- Financial Statement Preparation
- Supervising and mentoring of junior accountants
- Directly managing a fee portfolio
- Be involved in business development activities such as cross selling firm services and attending networking events
Skills and experience
- CA or CPA Qualified
- 5-7 years’ experience working for an accounting firm in Tax or Business Services
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A positive attitude and an eye for detail
The firm have a lively social calendar and encourage everyone to get involved. Events vary but include; Summer & Christmas parties, EOFY dinner, charity days and family days. They are also big on promoting a healthy work life balance which includes activity-based working and working from home days.
If you are interested in this position and feel you meet the criteria, then please send your CV to email@example.com or click on the link attached to this advert