|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||24 days ago|
About the role:
We are currently looking for an Business Planning Officer to join a growing health not-for-profit, based in the east. Reporting into the Manager of Organisational Planning, this is a pivotal role in supporting with business planning and reporting across the whole organisation. This is a full time permanent position where support and growth will be offered.
The responsibilities for the role include:
- Provide support on the business planning framework across the whole organisation
- Create and deliver weekly & monthly reports
- Establish and maintain organisational knowledge centre for the divisional business plans and reports - this will include government interactions
- Provide advise and support regarding systems use and associated reporting tools
- Manage incoming enquirers pertaining to business planning from various stakeholders
- Support with a key project to deliver a new reporting tool
- Data entry and analysis
- General Administration
The successful ideal candidate will have:
- 1 -3 years’ experience as a Project Officer or Strategic business support role
- Tertiary qualifications in business studies, psychology or similar
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple tasks and dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced Microsoft office experience in Excel and Word
- Excellent communication skills both written, verbal and presentation skills
- The ability to meet strict deadlines and work autonomously
- Analytical skills with the ability to summarize data and manage reporting tools.
In return, you will be rewarded with excellent benefits including salary packaging, training and development, a solid well-being program and the opportunity to work with a community based organisation that is passionate about providing high-quality care. Please email Liz directly to Lizr@charterhouse.com.au or APPLY on the link.