|Posted:||10 days ago|
An Australian based and operated Cyber Security company are looking for a Business Development Manager to help drive new business and help manage current clients.
Within the company you will be given the tools and support needed to succeed and grow. With this opportunity you will need to be hungry for success and refuse to settle for the minimum.
Not only will you need to have proven success in sales, you will need to also bring an understanding of Cyber Security sales, delivering to all levels of management.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule appointments and meet new customers to identify and qualify potential prospects.
- Provide professional demonstrations or presentations of company products and services.
- Be a team player and willing to assist other team members in the day-to-day business.
- Remain up-to-date with latest products and services.
- Use marketing data to maximise sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales management tools.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience selling security products or services.
- Good relationship building skills.
- Remain current and up to date with the latest threats and trends.
If you would like to have a confidential about your next steps, please get in touch with Matt Parkhill on firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 02 9641 2478