|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
About the role
My client has over 30 years’ experience in their field, they are a forward thinking, fully integrated advice centre incorporating chartered accountancy, wealth management and business advisory services.
In this role you will work within the Client Services team, you will support the team ensuring they deliver an outstanding, streamlined and consistent new client experience.
You will be required to:
- Demonstrated ability to widely collaborate and co-ordinate to achieve goals
- Passionately excited by the idea of making the sale and client experience
- Be able to work within an agile environment and be adaptable to change
- Identifying ways that you can continually improve efficiency, processes and procedures
- 3+ years’ experience in sales/marketing in a professional environment, preferably the financial services industry
- Exceptional attitude, communication and interpersonal skills
- Relishes taking ownership and accountability for the role, with relentless follow through
- Customer centric individual keen to enhance the customer or clients experience at all times
- Advanced Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint is needed in this role
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Indra Stanley 02 9641 2441 / Indra@charterhouse.com.au