|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
About the client
Our client is an outstanding mid-tier firm with an innovative outlook on dispute resolution, litigation, and insurance who pride themselves on their collaborative and dynamic culture. With regular social events, health benefits like monthly breakfasts plus an empowering ‘Women in Leadership’ program available to both professional staff and support staff, it is no wonder this firm is the recipient of four consecutive ‘Employer of Choice’ awards.
About the role
An exciting opportunity within their commercial litigation team has become available that will see the successful candidate providing a high level of support to multiple fee earners.
On a day-to-day basis, you will be responsible for:
- Drafting and amending of documents and correspondence;
- Diary management;
- Liaising with internal and external clients;
- Opening, closing and archiving matters; and
- All general administrative tasks such as filing and photocopying.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a secretary within a law firm;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Keen eye for detail;
- An enthusiastic ‘can do’ attitude; and
- Great time management skills.
How to apply
For more information regarding this role, please contact Jessika Anderson on (02) 9641 2469.