|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
- NSW Government role!
- ASAP Start - Multiple roles available
- Ultimo and St Leonards Location
About the role
Our client, a leading NSW Government Department are looking for standout Customer Service Officers/Call Centre Operators who are customer focused, organised and highly driven in to join their team on a temporary basis (with potential for ongoing work). The role will involve working in the Education Sector handling incoming enquiries from students via telephone and email.
This is a contract role, so we need Candidates who can hit the ground running, are calm with a fast-paced training period and able to adapt quickly in a new environment. Experience in a similar role within Universities or Private Colleges would be highly advantageous.
There will be a tight turn around as our client is looking for Candidates to start ASAP and will require a Working with Children Check and Police Clearance to be considered for the role.
Day to day duties:
- Providing courtesy customer service and administrative support to students
- Handling an 40-50 telephone calls and email queries daily
- Working collaboratively to facilitate enrolment of students
- Solving students’ issues quickly with a high level of customer satisfaction
- Prior experience in a call-centre environment within an Educational or NSW Government sector
- Demonstrated ability to handle high-volumes of work at a fast pace
- Possess a strong sense of adaptability to an everchanging environment
- Demonstrated high attention to detail and accuracy