|Posted:||3 days ago|
As an industry leading Marketing Services firm, who employ over 7,000 people across 10 countries, this organisation are renowned for helping brands and customers maximise their marketing solutions, strategies and get real value from their data and analytics.
About the role:
As a key member of the digital Campaign team, you will ensure the data is accurate for internal purposes and external customers. You will also make a significant contribution liaising with external data suppliers to ensure requirements are met and relationships developed.
- Extracting data based on requirements
- Provide weekly and monthly reports
- Liaise with external suppliers
- Continuously review and improve data & ETL processes
- Assist in QA processes
Skills and experience:
- Minimum 2 years experience with hands in data analysis/management
- Oracle & BI tools - highly desirable
As a small office, they embrace team incentives and a collaborative culture, so they focus on personal development, training and coaching continuously.
- Private health insurance for whole family
- Career development opportunities
- Huge team culture - Friday afternoons on the balcony & lunches out the office
- Great CBD location by Southern Cross
Click APPLY to submit an application or contact Suzanne Howe at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.