|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
About the company
This company prides themselves on their strong company culture and offer a range of extra benefits including wellness programs, social activities and bonuses!!
If you are looking to join a company that truly invest in the development of their employees, whilst also being a collaborative and fun place to work then look no further
About the role
The Junior Recruiter will work with SSP Recruiters to facilitate sourcing, interviewing and ultimately bringing diverse talent onto the team.
- Assisting Recruitment Partners with recruiting scheduling and administration
- Drafting and posting ads both internally and externally
- Assist in maintaining relationships with current candidates
- Complete reference checks
- Managing relationships and contracts with outside recruitment firms
- Assist during on site candidate care – ensuring interview schedule is followed
- Visa Checks
- Assisting with on boarding
- Supporting career fairs and general recruiting efforts as required.
- CV Screening
- Pre-screen and interview candidates
- Perform proactive recruitment searches
- Identifying trends and opportunities within recruitment
The successful candidate must be exceptionally well presented with strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related discipline or equivalent recruitment. Resourcing experience
- Experience with Boolean searches using Linkedin, and Seek.
- Be intrigued by people and love discovering what makes them tick
- Accountability, organisation and detail orientation are a must
- Have a natural talent for picking up processes
- Have a track record of exceeding expectations in everything you take on, both professionally and personally
- Be able to juggle multiple priorities in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Have Permanent Residency or on a Partner visa.
If you believe you are suitable for this role, please contact Nikita Dhadli email@example.com or call me directly on 02 96412424