|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
Our NSW Government client are currently seeking a dynamic Change Analyst for a role in Sydney CBD. You will support the delivery of organisational change through analysis and documenting change requirements and impacts, maintaining the change register, developing relations with and supporting preparation of stakeholders for change, performing business readiness assessments.
- Complete change impact assessments and understand business processes in order to accurately assess impact
- Understand stakeholder needs and provide input into the development of appropriate strategies for enabling and embedding Agency, BAU and Project related change
- Assist develop and implement change management plans that addresses individual, team and organisational requirements, areas of risk and defined customer impacts
- Contribute to the preparation of training and communication material including Knowledge Articles, Quick Ref Guide, FAQs
- Provide advice on change management and appropriate communication techniques
- Coordinate the release of products and services into production according to approved release management plans
- Verify all requirements have been met for a change and/or release of a product or service into the service delivery network \
- Maintain change registers and change schedules
- Contribute to the preparation of material for the Release and Transition Board
To be successful, you will need:
- 3+ years organisational change experience
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and working towards Change Management certification would be an advantage (e.g. Prosci, CMI)
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience in change analysis frameworks and techniques will be an advantage.
- Demonstrated experience working in government organisations and/or large corporations will be an advantage.
If you have the above experience and would like to apply, please send an updated resume to Gemma Bilboe at email@example.com