|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
Our NSW Government client are currently seeking multiple Change Analysts for a large program of work in Sydney CBD. You will have an understanding of the SDLC in an agile solution development environment, and how change management informs engagement, communication and training activities. The successful candidate will demonstrate how effective change analysis, and continual assessment, risk identification and intervention proactively manages stakeholder expectations and has strategies in place to mitigate anticipated Go-Live resistance.
To be successful, you will need:
- Advanced questioning and analytical skills with a passion to see solutions effectively implemented
- Highly tuned investigative and engagement skills to discover how people currently operate and understand the influencing factors that may lead to resistance to change
- Experienced defining impacts, developing change response, and ensure the change, communications and training materials addresses the impact
- Ability to document findings in a clear, concise manner as well as map business requirements to impacts and training needs.
- Experience in large scale system implementations and/or transformations.
- A self-starter that seizes the opportunity to successfully deliver on time with high quality standards.
- Passion to develop innovative solutions on a limited budget.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
If you have the above experiences and would like to apply for this opportunity, please send an updated resume to Gemma at email@example.com