|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||9 months ago|
Our NSW Government client are currently seeking an Organisational Change Analyst for a large scale Human Capital Management project in Sydney CBD.
- Support the implementation of change services, as defined within program change management strategies and plans.
- Perform analysis to identify and define impacts to stakeholders.
- Prepare communication and training collateral in consultation with stakeholders, program resources and Change Manager’s to support program success.
- Form strong working relationships with key Program stakeholders and Business SMEs.
- Monitor Change Readiness and adoption and escalate any risks or issues to program success.
- Other Change Management duties as and where directed by your manager.
To be successful, you will need:
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to prioritise in ambiguous, fast paced environments
- High attention to detail with the ability to link complex ideas.
- Proven experience in HR / HCM projects
- Highly analytical
- Tertiary qualified in HR, Business or Change Management
- NSW Government experience highly desirable
If you have the above experience and would like further information, please send an updated resume to Gemma Bilboe at firstname.lastname@example.org