|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
This leading ASX listed company has been going through a large period of growth and is currently looking for a highly experienced Change / Project Manager to assist on a Salesforce implementation. In this role you will play a pivotal part working on the latter stages of the Salesforce implementation and will be well versed on both Business and Technology Change. You will have a background working on Salesforce implementations and work well across a number of different stakeholders from various divisions.
The following skills/experience are essential for the position
- Clearly defining the problem/business need, scope and requirements to stakeholders and obtaining endorsement. This is necessary in order to produce the optimum results in the most innovative, cost efficient and workable manner.
- Experience managing Business Analyst/s – reviewing the business requirements, business cases & requirements developed by the Business Analyst to make sure inline with the project stage/s and will produce optimum outcomes
- Gathering information from various sources within the business and externally and analysing this information. A challenge is to negotiate with stakeholders to obtain the information required to support the achievement of deliverables.
- Ensuring that all critical business functions that may be impacted by the development of the project are identified and managed.
- Building and maintaining sound relationships with key stakeholders both within Finance, across the other companies business units, as well as external stakeholders by executing an effective consultation process.
- Responsible for consistent application of all standard project management methodology processes, tools, and documentation throughout the project lifecycle as aligned to the PMI Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK).
- Understands service offerings so that they can identify and articulate new business opportunities and provide sales support.
Drives all aspects of project management activity, including collaborating and coordinating across the organization and ensuring the following:
- Changes that affect scope, schedule and resources are identified, managed and controlled with an integrated and cohesive plan.
- Scope is defined, approved, managed, controlled; ensuring completed deliverables are accepted by the customer.
- Schedule is developed and managed to on-time delivery.
- Costs are estimated and managed to deliver project within customer approved budget, while preserving profit margins.
- Resources are assigned and managed effectively and efficiently.
- Risks and issues are proactively identified and managed.
- Previous Salesforce Implementation background
- Strong Technology and Business Change Background
- Worked for Complex and large enterprises
- Strong proven background in Stakeholder management
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or contact me on 9641 2453