|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||19 days ago|
Expression of interest for upcoming Change Manager positions
This Financial Services company is currently at the forefront of their market. With a large transformational Program in place the need for a highly skilled Change Manager with both organisational and technology experience has arisen to join their professional, friendly and driven team.
In this role you will play a pivotal part in implementing change strategies as well as demonstrate experience in overseeing training programs across the organisation.
To be successful in this role, we need you to have the following experience:
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Working closely with the heads of the relevant business units to manage the changes required across this significant strategic program
- Reviewing and implementing the change impact assessment, any transition requirements and document results
- Working with the change management team and stream leads to prepare impacted groups for change
- Assisting with identifying stakeholders and determining their requirements and interventions to support progress of change activities
- Developing key stakeholder understanding and acceptance of changes
- Completing all required tools and templates to manage the change effectively.
- Extensive experience in advising, supporting and coaching senior sponsors and stakeholders
- Extensive experience in delivering successful strategic change
- Knowledge of Financial Services and experience with agile techniques
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies, tools
- and implementation strategies
- Experience and knowledge of training principles, methods, tools and implementation strategies
- Success in partnering with leaders and stakeholders to complete and implement sponsor roadmaps, manage resistance, drive communications and engagement, coach and prepare training plans and schedules
- Strong analytical capability: being able to conduct and interpret change impact assessments, training needs analyses and stakeholder analyses
- The ability to get up to speed quickly and use your love of learning and curiosity to understand business needs and provide solutions effectively and efficiently.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a progressive business and feel like you experience is suitable for the role please get in touch by calling Julian Silk on 02 9641 2453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org