|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||6 months ago|
This globally recognised health and beauty company is currently at the forefront of their market and have continued to grow from strength to strength. With several recent client wins combined with new implementations and projects, the need for a Business focused Change Manager has emerged to join their highly experienced and professional team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in supporting the business across the program. You will have a strong background working on SAP implementations, have strong stakeholder engagement skills and enjoy working in collaborative and fast paced roles.
Responsibilities will include:
- In full alignment with the Project Manager, the Spring Change Manager, and the Key Business Stakeholders, ensure that the change is implemented locally:
- According to the change impacts identified and agree
- Apply the global strategy to support adoption of the changes required by the Spring program
- Identify, and manage anticipated resistance
- Consult and coach the local project team
- Coach the local site population
- Assess and ensure user readiness
- Support locally the communication efforts initiated globally
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- At least 5 to 7 years of successful experience within large organizations.
- Experience with large-scale organizational change efforts.
- Robust knowled ge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
- Good project management knowledge (methodologies and tools).Good understanding of organizational issues and challenges.
- A good pharmaceutical industry experience in technical and auditable sites is preferred.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 9641 2453.