|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||27 days ago|
Expression of interest for upcoming Change Manager positions
This Financial Services company is currently at the forefront of their market. With a large transformational Program in place the need for a highly skilled Change Manager with regulatory and risk experience to join their professional, friendly and driven team.
To be successful in this role, we need you to have the following experience:
Key Skills / Responsibilities:
- Understanding the prevailing organisational environment, clearly define the change and conduct business change impact assessment to determine change requirements
- Develop and implement a stakeholder engagement plan that will create the foundation for all change management elements
- Work with project L&D to develop and implement Knowledge Transfer strategy to ensure sustainability of the new skills/roles
- Develop a comprehensive communication plan for internal and external stakeholders impacted by the change project and provide communications in a timely, efficient manner to ensure that colleagues are prepared and committed to the change
- Consult with the L&D team to develop a training strategy and plan
- Consult with the HR lead to identify impact to roles and identify potential changes to job descriptions and organization design
- Consult with change team, project team and business leaders to develop cultural change and transition plans for the business to build readiness and support for the change
- Develop and implement the performance support plan to provide programs and support to end users post go live
- Develop and implement a plan to measure and monitor the various elements of the change initiative (i.e. scorecard), identify risk areas and determine appropriate interventions
- Consult with the different business units on an ongoing basis to implement the change management approaches and plans
- 5+ years of experience in Organisational Change Management including relevant experience on large scale projects - covering such areas as:
- Training & Education
- Organisation Design and Job Design
- Stakeholder Management as well as business readiness and monitoring
- Ability to work across multiple projects at the one time.
- Advanced MS Project skills preferred
- Change management methodologies and best practices experience.
- Must have experience working through strategy, design, build, testing and implementing large transformation projects
- Must have experience in facilitating change management strategies, approaches and tactics with different business units.
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Builds strong working relationships with clients and HR partners
- Have a strategic orientation and high level of business and people acumen
- Must be able to deal well with ambiguity
- Relevant University degree or equivalent with experience in Finance/Financial Service
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a progressive business and feel like you experience is suitable for the role please get in touch by calling Julian Silk on 02 9641 2453 or email email@example.com