|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||22 days ago|
Tis national leading organisation has currently been going through a large global transformation. With additional offices and sites now being set up in 3 continents and with operational plans to continue further growth a Change practice is now needed to be set up. In this role as Change and Comms Manager you will lead the change capability within the organisation with the sole aim of assisting the Head of Office in Sydney as well growing out your team. You will play a pivotal part working with both Business and Technical stakeholders, will enjoy working in a collaborative and flexible culture.
Duties will include:
- Support a geographically dispersed team with the creation of staff communication and education materials across all key areas of the program with input from the program leadership.
- Manage a comprehensive change and communications plan(s) to support end to end delivery of each rollout component.
- Conduct weekly change reviews with the program team and key stakeholders to obtain feedback and forward plan future initiatives.
- Build strong relationships with the Program team and stakeholders to enable a proactive and intuitive approach to the requirements for change management.
- Use your initiative and self-start skills to quickly pick up from the previous role incumbent and effect a seamless transition. Note; there will be opportunity to inject your personality and flair to mould the delivery attributes.
- Develop and maintain key project documents including the change and comms plan as well as training plans, training material, meeting agendas, minutes and project change status updates.
- Proactively monitor progress, resolve issues and initiate appropriate corrective action when required.
- Ensure the delivery of activities to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with program plan and program governance arrangements and that committed business benefits can be realised.
- Leverage the Project and Program Management methodology and governance structure and contributing to its ongoing development.
Technical Skills & Expertise
- Outstanding experience in working collaboratively with various stakeholders, building stakeholder commitment to and readiness for change
- Able to work in structured and unstructured environments alike
- Substantial experience in managing complex change projects
- Experience in business transformation projects
- Ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and assist in the development of appropriate solutions
- Proven ability to work with delivery teams in complex environments working across multiple geographical locations
- A high degree of initiative and a flexible approach – comfortable with competing demands, ambiguity and change
- Strong working knowledge of project management methodologies and tools
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- High level skills in MS Project, Smartsheet or other project management specific tools
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with a progressive business and feel like you experience is suitable for the role please get in touch by calling Julian Silk on 02 9641 2453 or email email@example.com