|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||30 days ago|
I am currently working with a client based in the Inner Wester Suburbs that requires an experienced Network Administrator to come on board and join their team on an initial 3 month contract to take ownership of 2 major Network projects.
You will the working autonomously across 2 different sites to configure plan and design the network environment.
This varied role will also see you taking responsibility for ad hoc work as directed.
Example of Responsibilities:
- Project focused Support, configure, maintain and upgrade the networks.
- Work with internal stakeholders and external IT service providers to implement and maintain new and existing infrastructure/applications
- Redesign site network
- Relocation of Data Centre
- 5 years relevant experience within a Network position
- Well-developed ability to multi-task and problem solve in order to achieve outcomes within agreed timeframes and under time pressures.
- Experience working with data centres
- Cisco Firewall
- Ability to work autonomously
- Extensive project experience
- Cisco Qualifications is essential
- CCIE is highly desired
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW!