|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||about 2 months ago|
About our client
Our client is one of Australia’s largest Plaintiff Insurance firms and they are currently looking for a confident team leader to join their claims support team. Based in our Sydney CBD office and reporting directly to the Practice Group Leaders, this role offers the opportunity for you to mentor & develop a team of very driven, high-achieving aspiring young lawyers and legal assistants who are absolutely passionate about what they do.
The office has spectacular views of the Sydney CBD and its surroundings, regular social events, sporting teams and more, this role is a fantastic opportunity.
About the role
In addition to leading and guiding our dynamic Claims Support team, approximately 80% of your time will be spent drafting applications and client statements for our clients who have been injured at work or involved in a motor vehicle accident.
The Claims Support team currently comprises approx 8 FTE paralegals and legal assistants, who are responsible for:
- Drafting of applications and client statements
- Drafting initial correspondence to clients and third parties
- Booking and managing medico legal appointments for clients
- The role offers the perfect opportunity for an experienced team leader, non-practising solicitor or practising solicitor with demonstrated strong leadership capabilities.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Minimum 3 years personal injury experience
- Ability to provide advice and guidance to the team through your own technical skills and knowledge of personal injury claims
- Demonstrated excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for helping people, empathy and drive to ensure the best outcome for our clients
- Proven ability to coach and empower a team without micromanaging
- Ability to create an inclusive team environment, showing concern for the success and well-being of each member
- Proven ability to engage in meaningful performance discussions and engage colleagues in achieving their full potential
- Productive and results-oriented
- A commitment to absolute client care
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
How to apply
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, click APPLY now or contact Katie Stothard on (02) 9641 2469.