|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||7 months ago|
Overview of Position
Your role as the Client Services Coordinator will be to provide direct support to the Audit team and to provide outstanding client service to the firm's clients.
- Create and maintain client files.
- Respond to client queries.
- Debtor management of clients
- Provide support to Audit Partners including:
- Email management and maintenance;
- Diary management;
- Travel bookings;
- Expense reconciliation when required;
- Minute-taking and typing;
- Prepare engagement letters/proposals and reports;
- Preparation of agendas, minutes, spreadsheets etc. for various meetings; and
- Be the primary contact and provide Corporate Secretarial services
- Updating and maintaining Risk Management register.
The successful applicant will have the following attributes:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a Professional Services environment
- Computer applications (Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) – Intermediate to advanced skills preferred
- Excellent attention to detail
- Work autonomously and be team oriented
- Ability to multi task, prioritise and problem solve
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)