|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||4 months ago|
Great opportunity to join a well-known financial services company and be part of their digital transformation journey. On prem to Cloud Migration.
They are seeking a strong AWS / Cloud Engineer. This role will require you to work with Technical Architects, Business and Developers on translating requirements into a solution vision, high-level business and/or IT system specifications, and a portfolio of implementation tasks.
- Support the end to end teams in fix on fail, maintenance and project deployment activities.
- Ensure that systems and services meet agreed SLAs and OLAs.
- Ongoing system maintenance and updates to the CI/CD pipeline.
- Provide IT support to development teams and users.
- Coordinate with external service providers for resolution of support issues.
- Ensure that the AWS infrastructure adheres to all guardrail and security posture checks and apply fixes as required.
- Assist L1 support team with their enquiries.
- Understand architecture of the platform (from AWS VPC cloud infrastructure architecture up to application integration / microservices specifics).
- Ability to troubleshoot issue and quickly direct it further up the support chain - either AWS MS or AppDev.
- Ability to troubleshoot/fix obvious issues* with AWS Cloud.
- Ability to troubleshoot/fix obvious issues with CI/CD pipelines.
- Ability to troubleshoot/fix obvious issues with Configuration Automation (i.e. Ansible).
- Ability to troubleshoot/fix obvious issues with Linux servers.
- Understanding of ITIL processes, configuration management and operations support.