|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$65,000 inc super|
|Posted:||21 days ago|
My client is a Global company based in the North Shore (Macquarie Park / Ryde area).
Seeking an experienced Credit / Collections officer to join their busy fast paced team.
You will be responsible for chasing bad debt, negotiating payment terms, dealing with queries and handling inbound calls as well as making outbound calls.
This role is being offered as a permanent full time opportunity | $65,000 inclusive of super + benefits.
Excellent communications is key for this role as well as negotiation skills.
Duties | responsibilities:
- Manage both inbound and outbound calls with customers
- Handle high volumes of calls whilst working with a keen attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimize escalation cases
- Decision making to recommend actions to be taken with delinquent accounts
- Complete all relevant administration and documentation
Please note only Permanent Residents and AU/NZ citizens are eligible to apply.
Please send through your resume to email@example.com or apply via link.