|Location:||VIC - Regional|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Our client, a premier Australian Utilities provider based in Melbourne, has an exciting opening for confident and experienced individual to join their team Collections team.
Reporting to the Collections Team Leader, you will be working within a vibrant and dedicated team culture. You should have excellent communication skills, be able to work autonomously and as a team, and have at least 2 years experience within a credit/collections role. Preferably you will have a background within a large, fast paced commercial business and some dealing with consumers and businesses alike.
Responsibilities to include:
- Collection of monies owed
- Billing and reconcilliations
- Investigation of discrepancies
- Customer enquiries and assisting in resolving outstanding debts
- Communication with various internal and external stakeholders
Required for the role:
- At Least 2 years of Credit/Collections experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Results focused
- Ability to add value to the overall performance of the team and its processes.
- Good decision making skills
If you are available to start immediately (this week) and able to commit to a temporary role for 3 months, please apply immediately.