|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||15 days ago|
Collections Representative, Macquarie Park with free parking, Immediate start, 6 months – perm, $32.20 per hour + super
My Client is a key player and market leader in the automotive industry with global operations. They are on the lookout for a Collections Representative to join the team for an initial period of 6 months with an immediate start.
This is a highly rewarded role with a 50:50 ratio of inbound and outbound calls.
- Accountable for managing and monitoring allocated delinquent accounts by to achieve a set of KPI’s specific to the designated Collections Team.
- Perform inbound/outbound calls representing the company, balancing call handling time while at the same time delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Ensure Quality Customer Service (Internal & External) in all touch-points with customers.
- Ensure data integrity of customer information – all account information kept up to date.
- Exhaust all options to minimise the number of customer accounts that require escalation of action in order to minimise losses to the company.
- Using sound judgement and decision making to recommend actions to be taken with delinquent accounts and passing on outstanding debts for debt collection and/or further legal action.
- Ensure that actions comply with all regulatory requirements. Seeking specialist advice where required.
- Adhere to QA standards (to be measured via call listening and quality reviews).
- Complete all relevant administration and documentation.
- Achieve specific KPI’s - actively seek feedback and focus on areas of improvement.
- Ensure timely and relevant reporting is in place to ensure that a comprehensive understanding of the trends and issues in the Collections Centre are highlighted and escalated.
The ideal Candidate:
- Previous call centre experience essential
- Collections/debt/AR experience highly desired
- Previous experience in financial services highly desired
- Second to none stake holder engagement skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with irate customers
- Time management skills
- Keen eye to detail
What’s on offer:
- Work for a market leading, global company
- Collaborative, vibrant and energetic work culture with Friday networking, team building events,
- World class L&D programmes on offer, continually developing your skillset. Systems
- Central Macquarie park location with free, secure parking