|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||2 months ago|
I am currently working with a large listed consumer goods business based in Mascot. They are currently searching for a Commercial Analyst to join them for a 3-month contract on a part-time basis. The role has come about as the current incumbent has been seconded onto a project.
- Perform analysis and insights on business trends
- Liaise with Sales Business Partners to review actuals, prepare reports, trade spend and revenue trends
- Review the monthly P&L and analyses variance to Budgets/Forecasts
- Perform promotional effectiveness analysis to identify Risks, opportunities and trends
- Customer P&L responsibility to ensure visibility on margins and trade spend analysis for decision making
- Prepare and analyse the forecasts budgets and 5-year plans
- CPA or CA qualified (or near completion)
- At least 3 years of experience in similar roles
- Ideally with experience of ERP systems
- Strong Excel skills and modelling
To apply for this role and to hear about other opportunities, please submit your CV.