|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||5 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a market-leading organisation in search for a Commercial Finance Manager. The position requires someone with experience in leadership, business partnering and driving profitability within the telecommunications sector. The successful candidate will need to have a clear understanding of departments and functions outside of finance, as well as having extensive systems experience, and strong Microsoft Excel skills in order to assist and enhance from a modelling perspective.
The responsibilties included in this role are:
- Reviewing, updating and managing the costing model and its use to provide advice, to perform course costing and to run financial scenarios related to strategy.
- Developing and managing relationships and provide advice and support to effectively implement process changes.
- Implementing and managing central responsibilities related forecasting/reporting.
- Undertaking complex analysis regarding CAPEX in support of management decision making.
- Monthly variance analysis, costing analysis, scenario modelling and business case evaluation.
The ideal candidate for the position will have:
- CA or CPA Qualified.
- Considerable experience in a large, complex accounting environment, preferably within telecommunications.
- Proven demonstrable management accounting skills, including in depth costing, pricing and CAPEX experience.
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills, including the ability to direct and implement strategic planning initiatives, manage change, projects and processes.
If this sounds like the ideal position for you then please apply or contact Daniel Ball on email@example.com.