|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||11 months ago|
Charterhouse are currently partnering with a well-known organisation in Melbourne’s CBD in search for a Commercial Finance Manager. This opportunity is a second in command position that has arisen through internal restructuring within the organisation and comes at a time when senior management are improving internal processes, with finance at the center of this change.
The focus of this position is split between managing a team of qualified accountants focused on budgeting and forecasting, as well as acting in a strategic capacity with senior stakeholders to improve profitability, efficiency and the costing model that currently exists.
Some of the key responsibilities for this role include:
- Leading and developing a team of Finance Business Partners and Management Accountants.
- Liaising and managing senior stakeholders, adding value to their operations.
- Strategically plan improvement projects for processes and systems.
- Deliver effective business partnering model to adapt to the changing environment.
- Delivering monthly business reports (management accounts) to the executive leadership team and board.
This position requires a candidate who is a senior, qualified accountant with CA or CPA (or equivalent) who has prior experience and tangible achievements within commercial finance capacity. A background in improving profitability and efficiencies with different business lines previously through CAPEX and OPEX models would be ideal for this position.
On offer is the opportunity to work for a progressive and forward-thinking organisation in an evolving industry. Furthermore, this is a senior position that offers the successful applicant the chance to not only develop and improve a high-performing team, but also to work in a commercial capacity and business partner with non-finance-based stakeholders.
If this opportunity sounds ideal for your next step please apply to this advert or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.