|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||3 months ago|
Commercial Finance Manager to partner with front office at a market leading manufacturer. They are a specialist in what they do and have several household brands under their portfolio.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop annual sales and marketing budget and forecast (3-5 years)
- Weekly sales mix and margin analysis
- Take ownership of pricing management – strategy, competitor tracking etc.
- New Product Development – Research and resourcing
- Inventory management
- Partner with sales and marketing General Managers and Senior Managers as well as having daily dealings with the CFO
- Manage a small team of 3 qualified accountants
Experience required includes:
- Qualified accountant (CA/CPA) with 6 + years PQE
- Extensive business partnering experience working with sales and marketing teams
- Ideally have worked in the consumer/manufacturing space
- Managed a team of qualified accountants
More widely we are looking for an individual who has a proven track record of driving profitability. To that end you must be an effective communicator in terms of presenting to leadership teams but also influencing senior stakeholders.
In return, my client is offering you the chance to grow with a business and become a senior leader within the team. They are highly profitable giving you a great base to further leverage their already successful position.