|Location:||QLD - Brisbane|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
- A prominent Mid-tier firm with national prestige;
- Known for offering commercially astute and pragmatic advice;
- Consistently ranks in the Doyles & Legal 500 legal directories.
We are seeking a highly capable, confident and motivated lawyer with a minimum of two Yrs. PQE to join our highly regarded business services team, based in our Sydney office.
If successful in your application, you will work with a highly experienced partner to lead the formal dispute resolution side of a specialist group with a diverse range of business, regulatory, fiduciary, corporate, specialist, employment and estate disputes.
You will enjoy exceptional client exposure, and benefit from a vibrant, highly collaborative and friendly workplace culture and real life/work balance.
- 2-5 Yrs. PQE from a well-regarded firm;
- Commercially astute;
- A second degree in Commerce, Science, Engineering or IT (preferred);
- Proactive and personable (as the team are very collaborative);
- Motivated; an enthusiastic individual;
- Good communication and negotiating skills;
- Have the desire and ability to manage your own file load;
- And have an ability to maintain and foster client relationships.
This firm boasts a supportive working environment with a dynamic workplace that provides a platform for high performance.
How to apply
Apply now by sending your CV or should you like to discuss this role in more detail, please get in touch with Alex Forsberg on 0296 415 135 or email@example.com