|Posted:||4 months ago|
About our client
Our client is a leading national award-winning firm! And due to the continued growth they are experiencing in the Sydney office they are looking for a new junior Lawyer in their Commercial Disputes team.
About the role
- Variety of clients including public companies, financial institutions, insurers and a range of commercial businesses
- Matters will include but are not limited to; Insolvency and debt recovery, trust disputes corporate financing disputes shareholder disputes and leasing and property disputes
- Develop strong client relationships with existing and new clients
- Be a key member of staff and have the training and guidance to build your career and reputation
- 1-2 years PQE experience in a commercial litigation practice ideally
- Confident communication skills to appear in court
- Strong drafting skills
- Ability to work autonomously but enjoy being a team player
How to apply
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your resume today or for further information please contact Sommer Bath 02 9641 2416.