|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Posted:||8 months ago|
This business Segment consists of all non-residential end-users including Medium, Enterprise and Government segments.
The responsibilities will involve: -
- Leading and supporting the development and negotiation of customer deals, including WBA.
- Managing contract changes, ensuring reliable efficient delivery of the contract changes supported by open communication with stakeholders and retail service providers.
- Building united partnerships with RSPs and internal stakeholders
- Promoting process driven disciplined approach delivering the teams objectives and meeting key metrics
What you'll need to succeed: -
- 5 years’ experience in telecommunications or equivalent industry, preferably wholesale, interconnect or carrier relations (or professional services organisation serving the telecommunications industry, such as a law firm, or management consultancy).
- Demonstrate an ability to develop, supply arrangements and contractual terms, and balancing complex commercial, operational, legal and regulatory imperatives.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field (e.g. law, business, economics, etc) or significant on the job work experience that clearly demonstrates
Please submit your profile to email@example.com or click apply