|Posted:||10 months ago|
This globally recognised Utilities company is currently at the forefront of their market and have continued to grow from strength to strength. With several recent client wins, the need for a Systems BA has emerged to join their highly motivated and experienced team. In this role you will play a pivotal part in gathering requirements and analysis using Agile techniques. You will have a strong technical background working with SQL, JIRA and Confluence and be a highly confident and effective communicator working with senior level Business and Technical stakeholders
Responsibilities will include:
- Undertaking systems & business analysis, business case development and project coordination in accordance with agreed methodologies and assigned timeframes, scope, quality and budget objectives.
- Responsible for ensuring that the company remains compliant with regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for investigating business systems, identifying options for improving business systems and bridging the needs of the business with the use of IT.
- Application and adherence to approved business analysis, project management and solution development methodologies and processes.
- Identifying, documenting and qualifying systems / business improvement opportunities.
- Enhancing stakeholder relations through the delivery and adherence to agreed communication and consultation strategies.
- Managing self to meet agreed service and solution availability KPIs, quality assurance standards, budget targets and deliverable timeframes.
- Identifying and implementing continuous improvement and optimisation strategies related to business case development and business analysis practices.
- Ensuring all systems & business analysis functions are aligned to the Transmission strategic plan.
- Work on multiple enhancements from conception to delivery.
- Planning and scoping of inter-related initiatives and helping senior-level business stakeholders make informed decisions about which initiatives to tackle and how to tackle them.
- Working closely with the Product Delivery Team.
- Working closely with the Enterprise Architecture group to align initiatives to the roadmap.
- Providing technology or process consultancy to the business units.
- Identify overlapping functions and interdepartmental dependencies and recommending solutions that benefit the whole company.
To be successful for this position you will need to display:
- 5+ years’ experience in business & systems analysis
- Experience in the Software Development Lifecycle and use of recognised frameworks and methodologies including Agile
- Experience in BABOK, and a good understanding of the tools and techniques outlined in the framework
- Exposure to Project Management Frameworks (preferred)
- Experience in using a range of tools and techniques for elicitation and analysis purposes.
- Experience in hands on data gathering and analysis using basic SQL skills (preferred)
- Experience in working across business functions on complex, high profile projects
- Experience in fostering relationships with business stakeholders (management / staff), service providers and external stakeholders (e.g. industry participants, regulatory bodies, etc.).
- Experience with standard testing tools and methodologies, developing and executing test cases, and assisting business units with UAT
- Experience in planning and scoping business analysis approach and related activities.
- Experience in the ITIL framework (preferred)
Demonstrated experience in identifying and achieving key performance targets.
If you have the above experience and want to join a fun, fast paced passionate team please forward your resume to email@example.com or call me on 9641 2453.