|Posted:||3 months ago|
- Liaise with Project/Construction Engineers, Program Manager, Asset Owners, Interface Managers, Design Managers and 3rd party contractors on project specifications and schedule to establish a shared understanding of project scope, budget, success indicators, quality, environment, technical and safety standards.
- Develop project plans, inspection and test plans, commissioning plans/packages and ensure they are completed to time, cost and quality, technical and safety standards
- Report to the key stakeholders on the status and performance of projects.
- Coach and performance manage a project team by communicating goals and advising technical and safety issues to facilitate the achievement of objectives and to develop signalling technical skills.
- Test and commission signalling systems to ensure specified standards are met.
- Actively engage in fair and equitable workplace practices and behaviours to ensure discrimination free workplace in accordance with legislative requirements.
- Maintain an awareness of environmental policies and implement adherence to the environmental policy and procedures to minimise the negative impact of the corporation of the environment.
To be considered, you will have the following
- Accredited Signal Engineer status (currently licensed to practice as a RailCorp Signal Engineer in accordance with RailCorp Engineer Standard TMGA 1415).
- Demonstrated experience working as Commissioning Engineer on a major signalling projects.
- Experience across Commissioning Delivery, Risk Management and Planning
Please submit your profile to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply