|Location:||NSW - Sydney|
|Salary:||$35-$40 per hour + Super|
|Posted:||10 months ago|
- Ongoing contract with the possibility of going permanent
- $35-$40 per hour
- Alexandria Location- close to public transport
We are seeking an experienced Communications Assistant for an ongoing contract in Alexandria. Due to the length of contract, candidates on a Working Holiday Visa are unable to apply for this role.
Duties within the role will include:
- Provide daily support to the Marketing Manager and Communications Manager
- Work closely with the Communications Manager in communicating with colleagues, visitors, internal and external stakeholders and partners in various contexts - presentations, emails, letters, documents
- Be responsible/Assist with internal communications within the business across all levels.
The ideal candidate will have a very strong communications background and be able to address writing materials to various audiences where context, language, tone and delivery is key.
- Experience of working in a similar working environment
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to manage a busy and varied work load
- Have evidence of previous writing materials would be advantageous