|Location:||VIC - Melbourne|
|Posted:||16 days ago|
About the role
Our client is seeking a passionate 'Communications & Engagement Manager' for a full time, fixed term 3 year appointment opportunity to deliver community engagement strategies and drive brand communications and events. This Education provider, based in the inner suburbs, offer an enviable company culture of collaboration & professional development. They focus on empowering their students and developing long term relationships with their community members.
The primary focus of the 'Communications & Engagement Manager' is to the planning and coordination of regular engagement activities, oversee management and delivery of community led engagement programs to deepen connections within the community. This includes and is not limited to:
- Building long-term relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the success and sustainability of alumni relations.
- Developing and driving communications strategies & engagement plans through various channels including social channels and advertising.
- Define and develop engagement programs, events schedules and support with enrolments.
- Review policy and processes along with regular research and report writing.
- Management of 2 direct reports
As the successful candidate you will;
- Demonstrate your extensive marketing or communications experience and ability to build relationships.
- Have the tertiary qualifications or relevant experience in Marketing, Events or Communications or equivalent
- Experience working within the Education sector would be highly regarded
- Demonstrated experience within a similar communications role which involves event management & stakeholder liaison
- Highly developed organizational skills and the ability to work with digital communications channels
- Effective communication & relationship management skills that will see you influence key stakeholders
- Exceptional written communication as high-level attention to detail essential.
- Experience within a leadership position; also, advantageous.
The successful candidate will have a very positive and proactive attitude towards work and want to develop in a supportive and fun environment. In return, this organisation offers generous remuneration, 5 weeks of annual leave per year and beautiful surroundings. Please 'APPLY' today to be considered for interview or email email@example.com. All applications will be treated with discretion.